We perform a battery load test and diagnosis as part of our 24 points check and give you a report on the health condition of your battery. By performing this diagnosis we can also check the general health of the alternator which charged the battery.
Signs you might need a new car battery include:
- Vehicle is slow to start
- Engine won’t start
- Dash Lights work, but engine won’t start
- Constantly needing a jump start
- Film or corrosion on the battery
- Cracked, swollen or leaky battery
- Don’t wait till you are stranded before you change your battery ,get it checked today.