Auto Transmissions Oil Changes
Automatic transmissions is make up of a lot of planetary gear , clutches , torque convertor , hydraulic system to move transmission fluid around. As your car clock mileage, these parts in the transmission are subject to wear and tear and slowly your engine and transmission is gathering harmful deposits that will eventually adversely affects its performance.
The right amount of clean and debris-free transmission fluid is needed to ensured auto transmissions don’t overheat and essential gears lubricated to prevent slip, surge, or become ground down. Prolonged delayed in replacement of transmission fluid may lead to total failure of the auto transmission.
To ensure maximum performance, economy and service life, it is advice to service and replace the Auto Transmission fluid regularly.
Indications that there are problems with your automatic transmission include:
- Fluids Leaking.
- ‘Check Engine’ light.
- Transmission shifting delays
- Transmission slipping, grinding, or jumping during acceleration or gear change
- Car shaking at any speed
- Difficulty getting ‘into’ gear from park mode
- A whining, humming or even a slight buzzing sound.
- car cannot start when battery and starter are operating correct
- Transmission fluid on dipstick is cloudy, thick or foul smelling
- A burnt smell coming from under your hood